200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Instructor Preparing program at Maharshi Yoga Peeth in Rishikesh, India (Yoga Educator Preparing in Rishikesh) is proposed for individuals with an extraordinary expertise improvement intrigue that are hoping to investigate it. The course contacts every territory of yoga and is driven by teachers with a strong information of yoga who utilize their opportunity to show exact yogic hypothesis. Finishing this program will be a fantastic transformation for you. The courses incorporated into the program will fortify your very own work on enabling you to utilize your own involvement to begin showing others with certainty.
Yoga teacher training in India, Hatha teacher training in India, Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Ashtanga Yoga teacher training in India, Hatha Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Ashtanga Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Vinyasa Yoga teacher training in India, Vinyasa Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Yoga therapy in India, Yoga therapy in Rishikesh,
Maharshi Yoga Peeth is an enrolled association by Legislature of India, Yoga Collusion Universal and Yoga Partnership Worldwide. This is a world class preparing organization ideal for both yoga learners hoping to enhance their wellbeing, joy, harmony and amicability and for the individuals who need to get yoga as calling. After effectively finishing the Yoga Educator Preparing program, the endorsement gave is legitimate everywhere throughout the world for you to start your new calling!
Marma therapy India, Marma therapy Rishikesh, Yoga alliance teacher training school, 200 hours yoga teacher training course Rishikesh, 300 hours yoga teacher training course Rishikesh, 500 hours yoga teacher training course Rishikesh, Yoga teacher training course
The main objective of our courses is to allow you to develop a self-practice both spiritually and physically in each of the areas listed below. The modules are categorized into 5 areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yogic Lifestyle
- Teaching Methodology and Practice
As you build up your otherworldly and physical work on, Showing Strategy at that point helps you show what you yourself are rehearsing. We immovably trust that being a solid professional in every one of these will give you the establishing and establishments to turning into a fruitful and certain yoga educator. Venture out something that can transform you. In multi month, you’ll complete this preparation with the important devices, aptitudes and bits of knowledge, to direct you on your voyage.
Something that is so remunerating about these 200hr intensives, is that every single one of us goes to the tangle for something other than what’s expected. Our adventure is interesting to ourselves, yet for 30 days we learn and become together, moved toward becoming piece of a similar vitality. You will figure out how to make streams for an assortment of class types. Investigate what works best for your body. This course offers an entire investigation of the eight appendages of yoga dependent on the Yoga Sutras. Our preparation is given to helping Yoga Instructors educate to varying backgrounds. Our witticism is “yoga for all” Our asana system investigates contemporary standards of arrangement and wellbeing, while at the same time respecting our understudies’ requirement for inventiveness, opportunity, and self-articulation in their training.
1) Asanas (Postures): You will learn Many postures of Ashtanga, Iyengar, and Hatha Yoga.
Study various asanas and the technique of teaching the postures, the benefits of each posture, modifications, contraindications, and the use of props.
- Standing poses.
- Sitting poses, forward bends and hip openers.
- Sitting/supine twists.
- Back bends.
- Arm balances.
- Restorative postures.
2) Adjustment: Learn how to adjust these asanas and understand how adjustment can deepen your practice.
3) Pranayama (Breathing Techniques): These are based on traditional yogic breathing techniques which will benefit your yoga practice as you learn how to lengthen your breath. How to incorporate breathing into postures and into your classes. How breath work assists the body.
4) Shatkarma (Cleansing Techniques): These yogic cleansing practices will be integrated into the daily morning schedule and will work in conjunction with the asana practices. These will purify the nervous system and allow your breath to flow freely throughout the body. In expelling toxins from the body, we therefore cleanse it.
5) Yogic Mudras (Energy Seals): Stimulate different parts of the body by sealing in the energy. These are usually used in Pranayama and affect the flow of prana.
6) Bandhas (Energy Locks): How they regulate the flow of energy and assists the practitioner in asana.
7) Meditation: You will cover a range of meditation techniques that will help build concentration and focus in your daily practice. Techniques include Om Chanting, Chakra, candlelight Meditation.
8) Mantras (Chanting): A range of mantras will be taught including the Gayatri Mantra and many more. Find your inner harmony in these sessions.
You will learn anatomy relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas.
- Yoga and Skeletal System, Brain & Nervous System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Cardiovascular System.
- Effects of kriya, Pranayama, Asanas and Meditation for various disorders.
- Subtle Body Anatomy of the chakras, nadis and the application of chakras energy in the practice of Yoga.
- Introduction to Ayurveda & Yogic Diet.
This class will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts and history of yoga. It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research and ways in which the essence of this holistic life-view can be integrated into a modern lifestyle.
- Yoga Sutras (Preface of Patanjali’s yoga Sutra): Study this important text based on the 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga. Discover the theory and foundations of yoga as Patanjali describes how to make a connection with the body, mind and spirit.
- Kriya Yoga a methodology to overcome Panch-klesha (5 causes of pain and miseries)
- Raj yoga and Hatha yoga
Teaching Methodology and Practice
Class Observation: You will observe a Class given by one of our experienced yoga teachers as inspiration for the class that you will then prepare.
Teaching Methodology: This class will give you the necessary building blocks to devise your own yoga class. Learn how to motivate your students by teaching inclusively to the range of abilities that you may be faced with.
Peer Teaching: These sessions allow you to practice your teaching skills and get constructive feedback from both your Senior Teachers and your peers on your progress.
Adjustment: Learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Studying yoga lifestyle and the ethics of a yoga teacher
- Studying the attitude and presence of the teacher
- The seat of yoga teacher/teaching as service/why we teach/creating a sacred space
- Ethical guidelines for the student teacher relationship
Creating a class/Sequencing/General teaching points
- Elements of great teaching.
- Classroom organization and set up.
- Creating a class plan.
- Teaching progressively focusing on alignment principles.
- The basic principles of sequencing.
Yoga Teaching Practicum
- Practicing teaching with RYT/ERYT.
- Karma yoga.
- Receiving/giving feedback.
- Group teaching during class hours.
|2.||Pranayama||8.||Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practice|
|4.||Cleansing Processes||10.||Hatha Yoga Pradipica|
Syllabus of Yoga Courses
A. Hatha Yoga Asanas
B. Pranayama and
Different types of
Meditation (Primary Level)
|1.||Anuloma Viloma, Nadi Shodhan||6.||Bhramari|
|4.||Sitkari||9.||Theory of Murccha|
|5.||Bhastrika||10.||Theory of Plavini|
C. Kriyas – Cleansing Process
|1.||Pranava Japa||2.||Svasti Mantra|
E. Other Practices
|1.||Five Elements||3.||Mudras & Bandhas (Locks)|
F. Teaching Practice
|1.||Symptoms of a good teacher||4.||Clear instruction|
|2.||Demonstration||5.||Individual care of each student|
G. Anatomy and Physiology
of Yogic Practice
|1.||Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology||4.||Respiratory System|
|2.||Structure and Function of Brain||5.||Cardiovascular System|
|3.||Digestive System||6.||Musculoskeletal System|
H. Yoga Philosophy
|1.||Introduction to Indian Philosophy||5.||Concept of Panch Vritti & Panch Klesha|
|2.||Concept of Yoga according to Patanjali||6.||Kriya Yoga- A way to overcome inborn afflictions|
|3.||Concept of God in Yoga Philosophy||7.||Ashtanga Yoga- A methodology to overcome suffering|
|4.||Yamas & Niyamas: Foundation of Yogic Practices||8.||Introduction to Samkya Philosophy|
I. Sanskrit Numbers
1. Ekam 10. Dasa
2. Dve 11. Ekadasa
3. Trini 12. Dvadasa
4. Catvari 13. Trayodasa
5. Panca 14. Caturdasa
6. Sat 15. Pancadasa
7. Sapta 16. Sodasa
8. Astau 17. Saptadasa
9. Nava 18. Astadasa
J. Asana Poses with
Urdhva Hastasana standing
Urdhva Baddhaguliyasana standing
Paschima Namaskar standing
Virabhadrasana 1 standing
Utthita Trikonasana standing
Utthita Parsvakonasana standing
Ardha Chandrasana standing
Virabhadrasana 2 standing
Virabhadrasana 3 standing
Standing Twisting Poses
Parivrtta Trikonasana standing-twist
Parivrtta Parsvakonasana standing-twist
Standing forward ext Poses
Uttanasana forward ext-standing
Padangusthasana forward ext-standing
Padahastasana forward ext-standing
Prasarita Padottanasana forward ext-standing
Parshvottanasana forward ext-standing
Ekapada Rajakapotasana seated
Baddha Konasana seated
Upavista Konasana seated
Ubhaya Padangusthasana seated
Urdhva Mukha Paschimottanasana seated
Baddha Padmasana seated
Yoga Mudra Padmasana seated
Seated forward ext Poses
Paschimottanasana seated-forward ext
Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana seated-forward ext
Trianga Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana seated-forward ext
Janu Shirshasana seated-forward ext
Malasana 1 seated-forward ext
Malasana 2 seated-forward ext
Seated twisting Poses
Marichyasana 1 seated-twist
Marichyasana 3 seated-twist
Bharadvajasana 1 seated-twist
Bharadvajasana 2 seated-twist
Urdhva Mukha Shvanasana Backbend
Sethu Bandha, Sarvangasana backbend
Urdhva Dhanurasana backbend
Adho Mukha Shvanasana inversion
Supta Konasana inversion
Salamba Sarvangasana inversion
Eka Pada Sirsasana inversion
Parsvaika Ekapada Sirsasana inversion
Urdhva Dandasana inversion
Supta Hasta Padangusthasana A supine
Supta Hasta Padangusthasana B supine
Arm Balance Poses
Adho Mukha Vrksasana arm balance
Pincha Mayurasana arm balance
Bakasana arm balance
Bhujapidasana arm balance
Kukkutasana arm balance
Tolasana arm balance
Supta Virasana restorative
Supta Baddhakonasana restorative
K.Ashtanga Yoga Primary series
Each student’s social behavior is of great importance. Student’s will be assessed on thier behavior and these behavioral observations will be considered in thier Yoga Teacher Training certificate.
Prayer has its own significance and it is desirable that students take part in it with a full appreciation.